Project (Project experience). NOTA Bank
Complex software security system integration into the customer’s ATM network.
Aims and purposes
Development and integration of a modern ATM software security system into a large scale self-service device network. Providing effective protection from external and internal threats coupled with transparency and simplicity of security system management.
NOTA-Bank is one of the Russian private banks with a high level of business solvency. Offices and ATMs spread across all the Russian territory.
- Possibility of centralized remote ATM protection introduced to the network.
- Installed product keeps the ATM software in known good state and rules out the possibility of unauthorized modification.
- Service engineers work processes related to the ATM software were simplified.
- An opportunity to investigate security incidents related to the attempts of ATMs software introduced to the network.
- Product effectively protects ATM software from unknown threats and targeted attacks aimed at unauthorized modification including the Ploutus trojan.
- Installed product helps the bank’s information security system achieve compliance with PCI DSS standard.
- Financial risks and risks related to the bank’s information security greatly reduced.
- Project implementation period was 2 months.
Used solution / product
Print this page