Project (Project experience). Promsvyazbank Bank
Complex software security system integration into the customer’s ATM network.
Aims and purposes
Development and integration of a modern ATM software security system into a large scale self-service device network. Providing effective protection from external and internal threats coupled with transparency and simplicity of security system management.
Promsvyazbank is one of the leading Russian private banks and it belongs to the top 500 largest banks in the world. A wide network of ATMs is dispersed throughout Russia.
- Possibility of centralized remote ATM protection introduced to the network.
- Product effectively protects ATM software from unknown threats and targeted attacks aimed at unauthorized modification including the Ploutus trojan.
- An opportunity to investigate security incidents related to the attempts of ATMs software introduced to the network.
- Installed product keeps software in known good state and rules out the possibility of unauthorized modification.
- Product protects the software effectively and without the need for updates.
- Installed product helps the bank’s information security system achieve compliance with PCI DSS standard.
- Financial risks and risks related to the bank’s information security greatly reduced.
- Project implementation period was 2 months.
Used solution / product
Print this page