Project (Project experience). JEP
Customized software security system integration into the customerís self-service network.
Aims and purposes
Integration of a customized ATM and self-service device network information security system in accordance to individual customer requirements to protective features and taking unique characteristics of the region into consideration.
JEP, "Juventud Ecuatoriana Progresista" Ltda. is the largest savings and credit cooperative in Ecuador and one of the largest in Latin America. It currently has more than 400,000 customers.
- Installed product runs on any hardware platform, both modern and outdated, which is important based on the specifics of the customerís region.
- Product augmented with unique functionality required for this particular customer, i.e. the solution customized for the needs of the customer.
- An opportunity to investigate security incidents related to the attempts of ATMs software modification introduced to the network.
- Product effectively protects ATM software from unknown threats and targeted attacks aimed at unauthorized modification.
- English speaking technical support was available 24 hours a day during the testing and integration phase. This neglected the problem of 9 hour time zones difference between customer and integrator.
- Project implementation period was 2 months.
Used solution / product
Print this page