Project (Project experience). Center of Financial Technologies (CFT)
Complex software security system integration into the customer’s ATM network.
Aims and purposes
Development and integration of a modern ATM software security system into a large scale self-service device network.
Center of Financial Technologies (CFT) is a group of innovative companies that develop high-technology solutions for the finance sector and other industries in Russia and the CIS countries. CFT’s core activity involves design, development and replication of high-tech solutions for the credit and financial organizations, including a wide range of processing services and trainings for bank employees.
- Possibility of centralized remote ATM protection introduced to the network.
- Installed product keeps the ATM software in known good state and rules out the possibility of unauthorized modification.
- Service engineers work processes related to the ATM software were simplified.
- An opportunity to investigate security incidents related to the attempts of ATMs software introduced to the network.
- Product effectively protects ATM software from unknown threats and targeted attacks aimed at unauthorized modification including the Ploutus trojan.
- Installed product helps the bank’s information security system achieve compliance with PCI DSS standard.
- Financial risks and risks related to the bank’s information security greatly reduced.
- Project implementation period was 2 months.
Used solution / product
Print this page