Project (Project experience). Sukhoi Aviation Holding Company (JSC)
Modern and complex information security system integration for aviation holding workstations.
Aims and purposes
Modern information security system integration for workstations according to the needs of the Sukhoi aviation holding employees.
Sukhoi company is Russia’s major aircraft holding company, employing more than 26,000 people. Sukhoi company is a part of United Aircraft Corporation (UAC). The Company is Russia's major manufacturer of export aircraft, placed 3rd in the world in terms of the numbers of modern fighters produced.
- Product protects workstations of the aviation holding from hacker attacks and malicious software effectively and without the need for updates.
- Installed product keeps the ATM software in known good state and rules out the possibility of unauthorized authorization and modification making information theft impossible.
- Installed product is ready to work on any personal computers and laptops of the company regardless of the installed software.
- Possibility of the centralized administration introduced to the network.
- Technical support was available 24 hours a day during the testing and integration phase. This significantly simplified the client adaptation to the new security system.
- Project implementation period was 3 months.
Used solution / product
Print this page