Project (Project experience). KRK Bank
Complex software security system integration into the customerís ATM network.
Aims and purposes
Development and integration of a modern ATM software security system into a large scale self-service device network. Providing effective protection from external and internal threats coupled with transparency and simplicity of security system management.
KRK Bank was founded in 2001. Now KRK Bank is universal bank working at Moscow region. Today KRK Bank provides banking services to individuals and companies in Moscow. Developing services for individual clients, small and medium businesses are now the highest priority for the bank.
- Possibility of centralized remote ATM protection introduced to the network.
- An opportunity to investigate security incidents related to the attempts of ATMs software introduced to the network.
- Product effectively protects ATM software from unknown threats and targeted attacks aimed at unauthorized modification including the Ploutus trojan.
- Product protects the software effectively and without the need for updates.
- Installed product helps the bankís information security system achieve compliance with PCI DSS standard.
- Financial risks and risks related to the bankís information security greatly reduced.
- Project implementation period was 2 months.
Used solution / product
Print this page