Project (Project experience). Rossiyskiy Kredit Bank
Complex software security system integration into the customer’s ATM network.
Aims and purposes
Development and integration of a modern ATM software security system into a large scale self-service device network. Providing effective protection from external and internal threats coupled with transparency and simplicity of security system management.
Rossiyskiy Kredit Bank was founded in 1990. Today the Bank specializes on investment banking and is among Top 30 Russian banks in terms of Tier One Capital. The Bank focuses mainly on project financing and operations on the stock market and the capital market.
- Possibility of centralized remote ATM protection introduced to the network.
- An opportunity to investigate security incidents related to the attempts of ATMs software introduced to the network.
- Product effectively protects ATM software from unknown threats and targeted attacks aimed at unauthorized modification including the Ploutus trojan.
- Product protects the software effectively and without the need for updates.
- Installed product helps the bank’s information security system achieve compliance with PCI DSS standard.
- Financial risks and risks related to the bank’s information security greatly reduced.
- Project implementation period was 2 months.
Used solution / product
Print this page