Project (Project experience). FUNDSERVICEBANK.
Complex software security system integration into the customer’s ATM network.
Aims and purposes
Development and integration of a modern ATM software security system into a large scale self-service device network. Providing effective protection from external and internal threats coupled with transparency and simplicity of security system management.
FUNDSERVICEBANK, public joint-stock company, was established in July 1994 (General License No. 2989 of the Bank of Russia). Now the Bank is one of the Russian top-100 financial institutions. Along with STK Soyuz holding company, the shareholders of the Bank are leading aerospace companies and individuals.
- Possibility of centralized remote ATM protection introduced to the network.
- Service engineers work processes related to the ATM software were simplified.
- Product effectively protects ATM software from unknown threats and targeted attacks aimed at unauthorized modification including the Ploutus trojan.
- Installed product helps the bank’s information security system achieve compliance with PCI DSS standard.
- Financial risks and risks related to the bank’s information security greatly reduced.
- Project implementation period was 1 months.
Used solution / product
Print this page