Main page / Far Eastern Law Institute of Internal Affairs Ministry
Project (Project experience). Far Eastern Law Institute of Internal Affairs Ministry
Modern and complex information security system integration for the Law Institute workstations.
Aims and purposes
Modern information security system integration for personal computers in accordance to the needs of teachers and students of the institute of higher education.
Far Eastern Law Institute of Internal Affairs Ministry is the first Institute among institutes of higher education in the Internal Affairs Ministry system on the Far East territory. It was founded on 6 August 1921 as the Central police instructor school.
- Installed product is ready to work on any personal computers and laptops of the Institute.
- Product protects workstations of the institute of higher education from hacker attacks and malicious software effectively and without the need for updates.
- Possibility of the centralized administration introduced to the network.
- Product includes anti-virus scanner that negates the need for additional purchase of third party anti-virus.
- Technical support was available 24 hours a day during the testing and integration phase. This significantly simplified the client adaptation to the new security system.
- Project implementation period was 2 months.
Used solution / product
SafenSoft, 2004-2021. All rights are reserved.