Project (Project experience). StarBank
Complex software security system integration into the customerís ATM network.
Aims and purposes
Development and integration of a modern ATM software security system into a large scale self-service device network. Providing effective protection from external and internal threats coupled with transparency and simplicity of security system management.
StarBank CJSC has been operating in the market of banking services since 1980. StarBank CJSC provides the standard range of banking products and services involving Russian rubles and foreign currencies. In 2013 CJSC AK&M Rating Agency upgraded the credit rating of StarBank CJSC from ĎB++í to ĎAí, the outlook is stable.
- Possibility of centralized remote ATM protection introduced to the network.
- Installed product keeps the ATM software in known good state and rules out the possibility of unauthorized modification.
- Service engineers work processes related to the ATM software were simplified.
- An opportunity to investigate security incidents related to the attempts of ATMs software introduced to the network.
- Product effectively protects ATM software from unknown threats and targeted attacks aimed at unauthorized modification including the Ploutus trojan.
- Installed product helps the bankís information security system achieve compliance with PCI DSS standard.
- Financial risks and risks related to the bankís information security greatly reduced.
- Project implementation period was 3 months.
Used solution / product
Print this page